From GSC Wiki
The Appearance admin panel lets you change your server's MOTD, server icon, and room setup.
- On your Voice Server click on the Admin menu and then on the Manage..." menu item.
- Click the Admin button under the user tree on the Voice Server window.
- When in your voice server admin area, click on the Appearance panel.
- MOTD (Message of the Day): This text will appear as the first text in the text chat section of your voice server when a user connects. When it is changed, there will be a message that the MOTD is updated and be shown for all users again in the voice text chat.
- Enable icon for voice server: This icon will appear next to your server on your Friends List voice tab and also in your voice server above the user tree and text chat area. You can have this image link to your webpage when users click on it in your voice server.
- Rooms Box: This will show a list of your current rooms and structure they appear to all users. Next to this box you will see a list of all general settings for the selected room.
- Add Room: Adds a room to the server.
- Edit Room: Edit a room in the server.
- Remove Room: Permanently removes a room from the server.