TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GETGSC.COM / GAMESERVERS.COM
GETGSC.COM / GAMESERVERS.COM
By using this website, or accessing, downloading, or viewing any part of it, including any software, coding, or data obtained there from, you ("User") agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Use of this service and software is at your own risk. Gameservers.com undertakes no liability whatsoever in connection with your use of, or access to, this service and software.
- User assumes all risks that the software will not function, will not perform to User's expectations, will malfunction, or will negatively impact User's computer or other electronic equipment.
- Gameservers.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, in regards to this service and software, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Gameservers.com accepts no liability for the content of communications undertaken by Users, or those third parties with whom the User chooses to communicate.
- Gameservers.com is an "Access Provider" as contemplated by Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, and is therefore immune from prosecution for any and all claims relating to the content of communications passing through its system.
- Gameservers.com's software, website, and system are proprietary, and protected by intellectual property rights. © Gameservers.com, all rights reserved. "Game Servers Client" and "Gameservers.com" are trademarks of our company. Any unauthorized duplication, reproduction, or redistribution of our materials or marks will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- By accessing, using, or downloading the Gameservers.com software, you agree that any and all claims asserted against our company will be initiated in the state or federal courts of Orange County, Florida, to which venue the parties irretrievably stipulate. You hereby waive all objections to such venue.
- In the event of any litigation arising out of this Agreement, neither party shall be entitled to an award of attorney's fees upon the conclusion of the case.
- This document constitutes the only agreement between the parties, and any and all other agreements, whether verbal or written, are expressly disclaimed, cancelled, and revoked.
- By accessing and downloading the software, Gameservers.com grants the User a limited license to use the material, which is revocable at will, upon notice to the User. This license is non-transferable, and non-assignable.
- Any notices required under this agreement may be provided by email. To contact Gameservers.com, send an email to: email@example.com
- This Agreement, or any part of it, is void where prohibited by law. The parties intend that any void or unenforceable portion of this agreement shall be severed from the remainder, which shall be enforced, irrespective of any other portion of the agreement.
- Note: Installation of software can sometimes result in damage to a computer. Gameservers.com assumes no liability for such damage, and use of the software is at the User's sole risk. In the event this software causes unexpected problems with the User's system, any further use should be discontinued immediately.